Quotes by Charlie Chaplin

Here are some of the famous quotes by Charlie Chaplin :

              
1."you'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down."

2."I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying."

3."My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain."

4."Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul."

5."To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it."

6."you need power, only when you want to do something harmful otherwise love is enough to get everything done."

7."Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause."

8."The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs."

9."I suppose that's one of the ironies of life doing the wrong thing at the right moment."

10."It takes courage to make a fool of yourself."

11."A day without laughing is a day wasted."

12."Think about yourself at least once in your life otherwise you may miss the best comedy in this world."

13."My lips never know my problem they just always smile."

14."Worry more about your conscience than your reputation. Because your conscience is what you are, your reputation is what others think of you. And what others think of you is their problem."

15."If people know how it's done, all the magic goes."

16."smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking."

17."Anyone can make them cry, but it takes a genius to make them laugh."

18."As I began to love myself I stopped craving for a different life, and I could see that everything that surrounded me was inviting me to grow. Today I call it 'MATURITY'."

19."A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure."

20."As I began to love myself I refused to go on living in the past and worrying about the future. Now, I only live for the moment, where everything is happening. Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it 'FULFILLMENT'."

21."We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashimg new worlds are born. Today I know 'THAT IS LIFE'."

22."As I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me and it can make me sick. But as I connected it to my heart, my mind became a valuable ally. Today I call this connection 'WISDOM OF THE HEART'."

23."life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."

24."As I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance, I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens at the exactly right moment. So I could be calm. Today I call it 'SELF- CONFIDENCE'."

25."More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness."

Which of these quotes is your favourite ? 

Tell me in the comments and I'd love to know! 

Comments