How to Write a Professional and Casual E-mail

E-mail is sent between two users via telecommunications. The term "E-mail" refers to electronic mail. It is the simplest and most cost-effective method of communication. 

E-mail is a communication that can contain text, files, pictures, or other attachments and is delivered across a network to a specific person or group of people.

Types of E-mail

It can be used in a professional, semi-formal, or casual manner of expressing or writing.

1.Professional or Formal Mail.

2.Casual or Formal Mail.

Parts of E-mail

1.To Field.

abc@gmail.com

2.Carbon Copy (cc) Field.

efg@gmail.com

3.Blind Carbon Copy (bcc) Field.

xyz@gmail.com

4.Subject Line.

New Technology

5.Salutation.

Dear / Hi

6.Pleasantry

I hope you doing good

7.Body.

Content

8.Closing.

I look forward to speaking with you

9.Signature.

Thanks/Regards/Sincerely


1.Professional or Formal Mail

Dear [Sir/Madam/Name],

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself and my company. My name is [name] and I am a [job title] at [company name]. Our company provides customers with cutting-edge technology for all their email signature needs.

At [company name], there are a number of services we can offer, such as [short list of services]. Our employees are also highly dedicated and are willing to help you with your every need. 

I’d love the opportunity to speak or meet with you to discuss your needs further and to tell you more about how [company name] can help you succeed. 

You can contact me at [phone number] with any questions you may have.

Thank you,

[Your name]


2.Casual or Formal Mail.

Subject: Want to carpool to the basketball tournament?

Hi Rebekah,

I was wondering if you were going to the Raleigh Girls Basketball Tournament that is happening this weekend at Jackson High School. My daughter is playing in the tournament with your daughter, and I thought it could be fun to ride together. It's environmentally sensible too! Let me know if you're planning on going by Wednesday and we can make plans to carpool if you'd like.

Talk to you soon,

Deborah Merrick

Comments